Shopify is the most popular ecommerce platform for setting up an online store. We’ve put together a summary of the best features and advantages of using their ecommerce platform.
- Shopify was founded in 2006 by a German boy living in Canada.
- Their are millions of merchants using Shopify in 175 countries.
- It is the most popular ecommerce platform for large businesses.
- Shopify has created over $444 billion in global economic activity.
- Shopify currently has over 3,000 employees throughout the world.
- Over 100 different payment options are available within their platform.
- Shopify has over 50 website themes and 3,000 apps in their app store.
- They offer a 14-day free trial of their ecommerce platform for new users.
- It was founded in 2006
- Owned by a German in Canada
- A popular ecommerce platform
- Millions of online merchants
- Customers in 175 countries
- Over $444 billion in activity
- 3,000+ employees globally
- 100 different payment options
- Over 50 website themes
- 3,000 apps in their store
- A 14 day free trial available
Sell via social and messaging apps
Basic reports & normal rates
Pro reports, & cheap rates
Custom reports & cheap rates
High volume businesses